MEDNIK PROVIDES A VAST ARRAY OF NONWOVEN PAPER WIPES capable of making a low-cost home disinfectant wiper when combined with a diluted household bleach solution.
SIMPLE Recipe: Combine ½ cup of regular household bleach into 1 gallon of warm water. Wipe counter tops or surfaces using a clean towel or wipe. Wait 5 minutes for the bleach to sanitize, then wipe surface down with warm water. This solution will be effective against 99.9% of all germs.
While bleach is often applauded as an inexpensive cleaner that kills germs and disinfects surfaces, please use with caution and ONLY USE AS A TEMPORARY SOLUTION.
If cleaning with bleach:
- Check product recommendations for surfaces at risk for damage.
- Always test in an inconspicuous place before applying to whole area.
- Do not combine bleach with other household chemicals.
- Work in a well-ventilated space.
- Wear gloves and keep your skin covered. Be cautious not to get the bleach solution in your eyes.
- Start with a mild solution. Bleach is a strong cleaner.
- Be safe. Keep bleach stored safely away from children and pets.
- Use caution and always act in a safe manner
Warning: Bleach can damage countertops, concrete surfaces and laminates causing discoloration or sealant damage. Bleach can have an adverse effect on your health. While not toxic, it can irritate eyes, mouth, lungs and skin. Individuals with respiratory problems may be more prone to experiencing irritation from bleach than those without these medical issues.